am i making a mistake?

BLAZE86DUBZ

Reaction score
i have a a droid x ive had for about a year now its been a great phone really no issues but i have the opportunity to get a new droid x2 is the x1 a better phone ? or should i get the x2?

Leung

Reaction score
if Verizon offered me a free Droid X2 or whatever instead of free 500 extra minutes, i'd take it. I'd give my brother my Droid X so that he has a newer phone.

I don't really know anything about the phone but like i said, if they offered me one, sure i'll take it.

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
i have a a droid x ive had for about a year now its been a great phone really no issues but i have the opportunity to get a new droid x2 is the x1 a better phone ? or should i get the x2?

In means of rooting and adding custom roms, I hear its not so great. I've heard worse things being said about the dx2 than the original dx

Sent from my DROID 3 directly to YOU!

OP
B

BLAZE86DUBZ

Reaction score
well i have to mail them back my droid x1 i just wana know is it worth giving up my dx for a dx2?

OP
B

BLAZE86DUBZ

Reaction score
well this one i have is completly stock never been rooted or anything i never got into the rooting or anything like thatso basically stock dx1 or stock droid x2

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
well this one i have is completly stock never been rooted or anything i never got into the rooting or anything like thatso basically stock dx1 or stock droid x2

Well either way I hear its not much of an upgrade between the both. Is verizon only letting you choose the dx2?

OP
B

BLAZE86DUBZ

Reaction score
any 3g phone they wouldent let me get the thunderbolt or i phone unless i did a early upgrade but im going to save that for the bionic if it ever comes out

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
any 3g phone they wouldent let me get the thunderbolt or i phone unless i did a early upgrade but im going to save that for the bionic if it ever comes out

Ooh well its totally up to you. Everyone haves different likes/dislikes. So you can't get "any" 4g phone? Ask for the Samsung Charge lol

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Aah well then go ahead if you feel it would fit your needs. I would go to a local Verizon store and play around with some of the options you have.

pjniez

Reaction score

Hmmm... You should check out the Incredible 2 IMHO.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Reaction score
If you're planning on staying 100% stock, it's a no-brainer. Go with the DX2. If you can get a Droid 3 instead, I'd even consider going that route. If you're a rooter/rommer, stick with the DX.

OP
B

BLAZE86DUBZ

Reaction score
im gona try it out for a few days my dx has been good to me been solid not many issues at all if the dx2 gives me one issue i'll keep the dx

cece5702

Reaction score
im gona try it out for a few days my dx has been good to me been solid not many issues at all if the dx2 gives me one issue i'll keep the dx

Why are you switching phones? And will it mess up ur upgrade date? If so I'd wait :)

Sent from my DROIDX