[ROM] [Alpha] Ics4Bionic 01-25-2012

mr4r4n

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
is there any prerequisites on what radio or what have you that i should be running for this, i cant get any signal at all

Reaction score
The op states that if you toggle the radio options you may get some kind of service, I had no such luck with it, I suppose if you went to 901 it would not work at all cause I didn't have any luck. It is nice to play with though and see what it will look like. It's nice but I don't like the search bar at the top. Played around but never long enough to see how to get rid of it if that is even possible. Killer work though, I'm impressed by what he has done so far.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

jetman36

Reaction score
Wow I have been watching this ROM for a good little bit and cant wait for it to hit beta status! If I wasn't so reliant on Verizon's 4G data I probably would have loaded this on my Bionic by now. Keep up the good work!dancedroid

Reaction score
Wow I have been watching this ROM for a good little bit and cant wait for it to hit beta status! If I wasn't so reliant on Verizon's 4G data I probably would have loaded this on my Bionic by now. Keep up the good work!dancedroid

Actually with safe strap you can switch back and forth with no problems at all.

CantMesWitDis

Reaction score
is there any prerequisites on what radio or what have you that i should be running for this, i cant get any signal at all

I think he's running it with .8somethingsomething, but here's the alpha compiled with .901 thanks to ShaneBionic. :icon_ lala: I wish I knew how to do the compiling so I could keep loading the latest with the 901 radios.

mr4r4n

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
exact;y i wasnt going to don my radio, 901 works and stays fixed it no thanks to some peoples comments... its hard enough trying to keep up with hat happens when im at work anyways lol gotta get it in a any opportunity

mr4r4n

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Has anyone had charging issues?

lilhill

Reaction score
Are you using a factory cable?

DROID BIONIC

Retired OG DROID CM7 Supercharged 1GHZ

Kryptyk

Reaction score
So, I don't have time to read through the entire 59 pages of posts. I see on the OP post that the 3g/4g isn't working. Why use this ROM if that isn't working? Just wondering and if it is working, they might want to update the OP.

mr4r4n

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Only chargers are the ones that I normally use, but however it seems to charge and then discharge while plugged in no one had that happen?

Anathema

Reaction score
So, I don't have time to read through the entire 59 pages of posts. I see on the OP post that the 3g/4g isn't working. Why use this ROM if that isn't working? Just wondering and if it is working, they might want to update the OP.

Dumb looks for stupid questions: FREE