[ALERT] Verizon 4G LTE Nationwide Outage...Again.

BraddahBoi808

Reaction score
Honolulu was on 3G all day....finally got fed up and pulled my SIM card and reinserted it...and 4G reconnected upon reboot...worth a try for those still without 4G

Whooo.! Some one else from da 808 state.! Haha, just switched back to CDMA/LTE a couple minutes ago and its back up and running

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Nyobie

Reaction score
We're LIVE on 4G LTE here in SE Michigan, just in time to go to sleep.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt

Dweib

Reaction score
4G back up and solid in Grand Rapids. Yea! Will we ever know what caused this outage for sure?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

JimmySVT

Reaction score
quick update............yes phone was finally activated.....NOW....rooted DancingNexus

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Back up and stable in San Jose, CA. Was up about 90 minutes ago, just wanted to make sure it stayed up:D

Red Droid

Reaction score
4G appears to be back up and somewhat stable 12 hours later at 07:00 in Chattanooga, after a battery and sim card pull.

I say somewhat stable since I'm tethered and staying connected, but running speakeasy speedtests from different cities speeds are fluctuating from approx 1.85 to 14.25...that needle is all over the place.

Scratch that somewhat stable comment. I'm tethered via the 4G system, but its still flaky...start...stop...start...stop...etc... 07:54

Last edited:

Dweib

Reaction score
Here in Grand Rapids, Mi area it's 25.84 dn & 2.06 up, ping 60 ms. Twice the d/l speeds I normally get. kewl.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Last edited:

nbucko

Reaction score
Looks like it's back in kc and it appears that I have a stronger signal in my house than I ever did. However, my speed tests are half the speeds that I was getting before.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I still have nothing here in Austin, TX, I have switched airplane mode on and off and restarted the phone. Gonna be a long day

Godfather

Reaction score
I'm still out here in Phoenix. I've done the Airplane mode switch, battery and SIM pull and still nothing!!!!!!!!!

crashngo

Reaction score
Never Mind back up in Orlando for the time being.

Update: it seems to be unstable, lte comes in and out. Anyone else out in Orlando having issues?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Last edited:

sonicbuffalo

Reaction score
Tried toggling airplane mode and still nothing here in Durham...2 days in a row...Verizon is starting to suck the big one...:icon_ banana: