Alarm not working

manofgor

Reaction score
@ Jolest ....

Thank you. Thank you. 1000Xs Thank You. It's amazing how "easy" it is to fix things on these little gadgets when you actually know how to do it. Kind of like my overall philosophy of life -- that it is really nothing more than a long series of easy steps. Anyway, you saved me a lot of "time" dealing with this problem that was starting to kind of grate on me. All Best.-gig

EMSSTC

Reaction score
Are you using task killer? If so, then you need to put the clock on the ignore list.

EMSSTC

Reaction score
Task Killer?

Are you running Task Killer? If so, then you need to put the clock on the ignore list.

JarDarBar

Reaction score
Problem solved to alarm issue

Okay people, when you set your alarm you cant have the vibrate on so check it off and you cant kill the app it has to be active. i set an alarm for about 5 minutes ahead of time and didnt kill the app in my "Advanced Task Killer" and it went off. I did this twice, I even switched the tone and it worked fine. Give it a shot, Good luck to all. Jarvis Barnett

mrcleans

Reaction score
What I have found that works every time is to plug in the phone, the screen. Never shuts off for that, and then set the alarm. I then leave the active screen as the alarm clock screen with the clock and three alarms, I don't exit to the home screen. Works every time