Agenda / Planner app?

EntityZero

Reaction score
Im a college student who likes to stay extremely organized. I have my google calendar synced to show up on Launcher Pro's calender widget so I can see when I have class, meetings, when im working, etc.

However, I got to thinking. I want to be able to show due dates for projects some how. I tried putting them into google's calender but I hate the fact that if I want it to show up on my widget, I have to assign a time and what not for it.

Are there any good apps (free or paid, doesnt matter) where you can simply show a date(s) where theres a list under each date that shows all of the tasks that need to be done for that day?

GeekyKitten

Reaction score
Am also interested....

I would LOVE the same thing. I have seen some posts regarding Gtasks. I am also looking at Taskos To-Do list. I have not installed it yet, but it says tasks are repeatable....Something to look into...

Any L33T users know anything about Taskos? Totally a n00b here. :)

alowe17

Reaction score
Class Buddy Pro is what I use and I love it!! There is a free version and a paid one.

You can put on your class schedule and it has different labels for homework (reading,paper, writing etc...) You can also type in your grades to see how well your doing in each class. I am very orgobized like you and might even be more so! Lol but hope this helps bjoth of you guys :)

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App