Date planner App?

nymako

Reaction score
I am looking for an application where I can input birthdays, anniversaries, etc. and have the app remind me, or send an message to me as a reminder. My wife has a phone where she can input special calendar dates and receives an alarm when the date comes up. This alarm can be set for a single reminder or yearly. Does anyone know of an app, or how to do this with the Motorola Droid?

Guchi

Reaction score
Google calender? then you can edit it from your computer or the phone and they always stay synced? thats what i use

thats already built into the phone it even has a widget

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am looking for an application where I can input birthdays, anniversaries, etc. and have the app remind me, or send an message to me as a reminder. My wife has a phone where she can input special calendar dates and receives an alarm when the date comes up. This alarm can be set for a single reminder or yearly. Does anyone know of an app, or how to do this with the Motorola Droid?

Welcome to the forum. As Guchi says this can all be done very easily on Google Calendar and the information will sync from either your phone to computer or vice versa.

Another one of the many reasons I love Droid is Google. I have everything set up in Google in the first place so it makes it easy for me. Kind of like one stop shopping, with the Market as the mall.

OP
N

nymako

Reaction score
Thanks

Thank you. I will look into Google Calendar. Sounds easy! :)