Advice for upgrade (from D1)

OP
O

opeth2112

Reaction score
I highly suggest iphone 4s, it is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Eaasily best and cheapest phone on the market

Oh boy lol. Not going down that road.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
O

opeth2112

Reaction score
Update - I decided to go with the Inc2. My decision came down to a few things. Most notably going into the store and getting the 'hand-feel' for each, and playing around with them a bit. Second reason was I'm choosing battery life over 4g as I don't really stream much, and am always around a computer so not a big issue. If I watch video or listen to music on it - it is usually what I have encoded and side-loaded myself. I didn't care much for the blockiness of the build and the buttons on the X-2, and after playing around with the higher dollar models, I just kept coming back to the Inc2. Before going to the store I had almost talked myself into the Rezound lol. But, for only shelling out $50, I'm pretty happy with my choice. The only bummer is, they were out in the store so I have to wait for them to ship it to me lol.

Thanks for all the feedback!

TheOldFart

Reaction score
Update - I decided to go with the Inc2. My decision came down to a few things. Most notably going into the store and getting the 'hand-feel' for each, and playing around with them a bit. Second reason was I'm choosing battery life over 4g as I don't really stream much, and am always around a computer so not a big issue. If I watch video or listen to music on it - it is usually what I have encoded and side-loaded myself. I didn't care much for the blockiness of the build and the buttons on the X-2, and after playing around with the higher dollar models, I just kept coming back to the Inc2. Before going to the store I had almost talked myself into the Rezound lol. But, for only shelling out $50, I'm pretty happy with my choice. The only bummer is, they were out in the store so I have to wait for them to ship it to me lol.

Thanks for all the feedback!

That's exactly how I ended up getting the Inc2 - Inc2 or Bionic, Inc2 or Rezound, Inc2 or Nexus, etc. The common device was always the Inc2 and I'm very happy with my decision. I'm also nearly always close to a computer, so LTE is not a big deal for me.