Adopted 2 Droids Yesterday!

cyclops

Reaction score
Hi All,
Just took the plunge and moved away from Sprint and my Treo 755P to the Droid! Wow what a great little device. I was trying to decide for weeks whether to go with the Droid or the iPhone 3gs. This forum really helped me make my decision. I knew I was going to have trouble with my work Exchange server, and told my wife that we may not be able to keep the phones -- she played with it for about 10 minutes and said she was not giving it back! Good thing the Touchdown application and their great technical staff was there to get me connected to my work email so we cold keep the phones!

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi All,
Just took the plunge and moved away from Sprint and my Treo 755P to the Droid! Wow what a great little device. I was trying to decide for weeks whether to go with the Droid or the iPhone 3gs. This forum really helped me make my decision. I knew I was going to have trouble with my work Exchange server, and told my wife that we may not be able to keep the phones -- she played with it for about 10 minutes and said she was not giving it back! Good thing the Touchdown application and their great technical staff was there to get me connected to my work email so we cold keep the phones!

Good stuff Cyclops! :welcome: to the forum!