Acase 3500 mAh battery for Incredible

krisdr

Reaction score
Amazon has an extended battery for the Incredible at an amazing price. Does anyone have one or know anything about it? My dad is getting an Incredible for Christmas and I thought I would get him an extended battery. I have the Seidio for mine and it is great, but this is more than half the price.

Stainless1

Reaction score
Case... Skin... Cover for extended battery

I, as always, am confused. I have read the threads more or less on the topic of "cases" for the Incredible with an extended capacity battery. There seems to be some confusion as to what case means. If you mean the battery door, most of the extended capacity batteries I have seen come with a new door. My question is: Are there any skins available for the incredible that will fit over the device with an extended battery installed? By skins, I mean the silicone protective items that stretch over the device. If there is no such animal, does anyone know if this can be remedied by boiling the skin and stretching it?

Your advice has been very helpful. I hope someone can help me with this on. Thanks.

Stainless1

Reaction score
This may be a little late, but I ordered the 3500 ma battery from Amazon at the amazing price. It works great. I was lucky to get 3 hours out of my standard battery. The extended battery has lasted from 6:00am past 11:00pm, with a decent amount of downloading.