Use door for htc 2150 battery with Seido 3500 battery?

eilerc58

Reaction score
I have a door for an HTC extended 2150 mah battery and have ordered the Seido 3500 battery as well. Does anyone know if the HTC 2150 door will fit the Seido battery?

Sent from my Droid Incredible using DroidForums App

fox_dye

Reaction score
If you ordered a new battery it should come with a door. Mine did when I bought one for an Eris.

Sent from a galaxy far far away.....

OP
E

eilerc58

Reaction score
Yeah -it comes with another door, but I was curious if it worked with the 2150 door for aesthetic reasons.

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have a door for an HTC extended 2150 mah battery and have ordered the Seido 3500 battery as well. Does anyone know if the HTC 2150 door will fit the Seido battery?

No it will not, the 3500 is a bit thicker then the 2150. Why did you order the 3500, go to the thread Stock vs 3500 mAh vs 2150 mAh, I posted towrds the end of that thread, see what I did.

OP
E

eilerc58

Reaction score
Thanks. I ordered the 3500 after doing the math. The more battery power the better. I want to leave the most things on for as long as I can! Seems like the best way to enjoy my incredible.

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I ordered the 3500 after doing the math. The more battery power the better. I want to leave the most things on for as long as I can! Seems like the best way to enjoy my incredible.

For the money you payed for the 3500, you could have had 4850 mAh worth of juice, and still used the same battery cover that comes with the 2150 mAh, like I said, see what I did in the other thread.

OP
E

eilerc58

Reaction score
Oh, well..guess I'll just have to live with it. Glad you're able to get a jump on us stupid old folks!

Reaction score

where do you order?

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score

where do you order?
Amazon has the best prices, got to amazon and type in HTC Incredible battery, or if you want more stuff for the Incredible just type HTC Incredible accesories.