A2DP Bluetooth Not Streaming Audio

cfara

Reaction score
I just got my new thunderbolt and am setting everything up and am having a heck of a time getting any music files to stream to my bluetooth devices. I have a Motorola HT820 and Motorola T505 Bluetooth speakerphone that I use in the car. According to their specs they both support A2DP and both of these used to work fine with my last phone (LG Dare).

I can use either of these bluetooth devices to make a call, but music streaming through the local player, or through Pandora will not play through the bluetooth devices.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

cc16177

Reaction score
I have the same problem. Very frustrating. With my droid X I could stream Pandora to my car speakers and I am not able to with the Tbolt... good thing I don't have to commute anymore but it's still annoying.

OP
C

cfara

Reaction score
Fixed?

So I finally gave up and went a bought a Motorla S9 headset. I paired it with the Thunderbolt and everything worked fine. Just for giggles I then re-paired my HT820 and now it worked too. I then tried to re-pair my HT505, but it didn't work (phone calls only, no music). I un-paired and re-paired it a couple of more times and now it started working as well. So long story short, I have no clue what the fix was other than un-pairing and re-pairing the bejeebers out of the devices, throwing $40s at Fry's Electronics, and sacrificing a couple of chickens (a man's gotta eat).