[ROM] ★ A X I 0 M ★ Aosp ★ XT 926 ★ [June 18 2013] ★

OP
DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
Finally took the dive to root, unlocked my bootloader, and flashed this beast of a rom! Why now? Because of Halo...
Then I found out that Halo isn't all that cracked up to be... Lol.
Not sure if it's just me but Halo doesn't work all that well. Not as good as floating notifications. Are there settings for Halo that I am missing?

I think Halo is garbage but... There are settings in the Settings/Axi0m/interface options. Plus the app is in the app drawer.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

OP
DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
Lol, yup. Everyone was up my ass for weeks about adding. Now, they have it and everyone is *****ing. I started a poll in my G+ Community and No Halo is winning by a landslide.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

ripper2860

Reaction score
I am still having issues with BLUE FLASHING SCREEN even with the 6/18 release. I've tried disabling the recommended Hardware Acceleration setting in the ADVANCED section, and it goes away until I reboot. It seems that setting is not surviving a reboot, as it is unchecked after a reboot. Is there anything else I can try -- perhaps a different Kernel that resolves the issue and is compatible with Axiom? Or if the build.prop settings discussed truly does resolve the issue, is there a way to FLASH the build.prop changes? Any help would be appreciated as I am really liking what I see in the Axiom ROM.

Thx.

Kaos2flo

Reaction score
The blue flashing only happened when I first flashed the rom and maybe 2 or 3 times after. But not anymore...

KngAlaric

Reaction score
I just heard about axi0m 2 days ago--thought I'd sign up here just to say I've literally flashed every ROM out there for Mako including BAMF and the only thing that comes anywhere close to this is Slim. Keep up the amazing work DT!
Was wondering about a couple things:

1. OP says axi0m comes odexed & deodexed but in the downloads link I can only find odexed version for Mako. Is there something I'm missing?
2. Any plans to consolidate the Sleep and Reboot Menu quicktoggles into a single, unified "Power" quicktoggle a la Slim? As in press the toggle to put the phone to sleep and long press the toggle to get the reboot menu? This is the one thing keeping me from switching to axi0m entirely.

Other than that single tiny thing this ROM is perfection in terms of stability, speed you name it. Getting 19 hours easily with FK kernel--thanks again & hope to hear back from you!

juv3

Reaction score
I just heard about axi0m 2 days ago--thought I'd sign up here just to say I've literally flashed every ROM out there for Mako including BAMF and the only thing that comes anywhere close to this is Slim. Keep up the amazing work DT!
Was wondering about a couple things:

1. OP says axi0m comes odexed & deodexed but in the downloads link I can only find odexed version for Mako. Is there something I'm missing?
2. Any plans to consolidate the Sleep and Reboot Menu quicktoggles into a single, unified "Power" quicktoggle a la Slim? As in press the toggle to put the phone to sleep and long press the toggle to get the reboot menu? This is the one thing keeping me from switching to axi0m entirely.

Other than that single tiny thing this ROM is perfection in terms of stability, speed you name it. Getting 19 hours easily with FK kernel--thanks again & hope to hear back from you!

He already stated on this thread he wont work on deodexed anymore... and as for the power toogle and reboot menu, you can use the app Power Toogles on the market and you can flash the reboot menu from DST Rom... it will look like this... mount system when you flash DST boot menu

KngAlaric

Reaction score
as for the power toogle and reboot menu, you can use the app Power Toogles on the market and you can flash the reboot menu from DST Rom... it will look like this... mount system when you flash DST boot menu

Whoops sorry about that got my terms crossed--I meant Quick Tiles not Toggles. Instead of having one Quick Tile for Power Menu & another for Sleep would it be possible to incorporate them into one tile as previously described?

ckeathley

Reaction score
Are AXIOM gapps the same as normal. The link in the OP sends to a blank google drive.. Please let me know. Thanks

KngAlaric

Reaction score
No reboots here, coming up on a week of heavy work usage--are any of you undervolting by chance?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

BlackMill

Reaction score
No reboots here, coming up on a week of heavy work usage--are any of you undervolting by chance?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Are you having the flashing blue screen problem at all? I would love to run this ROM but, until someone can tell how to fix the blue screens problem I don't think I will.