[ROM] DL09 Super Clean DL30 0.7

jrowen76

Reaction score
new to this

Tapout helped me get started in flashing. I am really loving the froyo leak. I was thinking about ditching the phone before the leak came out, but loved the hardware.

Just wanted some opinions... Currently using bloatware remover tool to "freeze" as much as I can from stock froyo dl30. Honestly I am enjoying it. DO you guys think the performance of superclean is worth the trade off of losing some functionality ( I have read bluetoothe, and some force closes o'n certain apps)...

Thank in advance for your opinions...

OP
TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
Tapout helped me get started in flashing. I am really loving the froyo leak. I was thinking about ditching the phone before the leak came out, but loved the hardware.

Just wanted some opinions... Currently using bloatware remover tool to "freeze" as much as I can from stock froyo dl30. Honestly I am enjoying it. DO you guys think the performance of superclean is worth the trade off of losing some functionality ( I have read bluetoothe, and some force closes o'n certain apps)...

Thank in advance for your opinions...
i think its worth it as i dont use bluetooth at all...Super Clean runs very well you should def give it a try...just make a backup and if you have issues that make you wanna leave you can just restore and its all good....i think you'll enjoy it though

wskincaid

Reaction score
can't backup new rom

Disclaimer: I'm very new at this... aka noobin'

I just flashed DL30 superclean and tried to make a nandroid back up and it says that there is an issue with CWM and it cancels....or freezes saying "backing up system". plus it will sometimes go to green recovery and sometimes red recovery.... someone got a suggestion?

Genetic Droid

Reaction score
Disclaimer: I'm very new at this... aka noobin'

I just flashed DL30 superclean and tried to make a nandroid back up and it says that there is an issue with CWM and it cancels....or freezes saying "backing up system". plus it will sometimes go to green recovery and sometimes red recovery.... someone got a suggestion?

The DL30 cant be used with cwr red. There is no known voodoo lag fixes with our phones and froyo. Did you disable voodoo? You should really flash the green cwr to use with froyo.

collinjm01

Reaction score
okay i want to flash this really bad. Do i need the DL09 radio? and if so, where can i get it? and do i have to use Odin like i flashed CWR?

OP
TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
okay i want to flash this really bad. Do i need the DL09 radio? and if so, where can i get it? and do i have to use Odin like i flashed CWR?
the DL09 radio is here in several places...just search for it...

yes you will have to ODIN the DL09 radio

OP
TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score

collinjm01

Reaction score
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/sa...3-official-dl09-tar-md5-update-1-10-10-a.html

i found it, but it says i will lose everything. So i need the rom after flashing? what does the .md5 mean?

yea download the needed files and put them on the root of your sd card so you can install from sd card after ODIN'ing the DL09 radio....md5 is a file extention commonly associated with Android files...

So i cant use ROM Man. to get DL30 rom? i was gonna download DL30 from rom man and install from sd.

Then let it boot, then odin the DL09 modem...
but if i loose everything im confused again...

are these the steps in order correct?
1. Flash new CWR and apply update.zip
2. install DL30 ROM from Rom Man.
3. Boot into rom...
4. Turn off and put into DL mode and odin DL09

Or do i do 1,4,2,3?

collinjm01

Reaction score
actually my phone is running stock DL09, rooted. So do i still need to Flash the Modem Before flashing DL30 rom?

OP
TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
actually my phone is running stock DL09, rooted. So do i still need to Flash the Modem Before flashing DL30 rom?
Download Froyo DL30 Rom of choice, put on root of sd card
flash DL09 radio thru ODIN
flash new clockwork recovery for Froyo thru ODIN found here -- http://www.droidforums.net/forum/sa...d-clockworkmod-froyo-all-non-voodoo-roms.html
wipe, wipe, wipe.....oh and wipe again lol
install zip from sd card, choose zip from sd card
choose DL30 Rom file on sd card, click yes to install
wait for it to install and your good to go....]
I personally suggest this DL30 Rom since it is the stock release and has the Froyo kernel included in it....flash this -- http://www.droidforums.net/forum/sa...o-rom-leak-dl30-leak-aosp-lockscreen-mod.html and reboot, sync setup etc.....if you dont like the stock Froyo then by all means download whatever Rom you want, put on root of sd card as stated above and reboot recovery to install after wiping....make sense?

collinjm01

Reaction score
Download Froyo DL30 Rom of choice, put on root of sd card
flash DL09 radio thru ODIN
flash new clockwork recovery for Froyo thru ODIN found here -- http://www.droidforums.net/forum/sa...d-clockworkmod-froyo-all-non-voodoo-roms.html
wipe, wipe, wipe.....oh and wipe again lol
install zip from sd card, choose zip from sd card
choose DL30 Rom file on sd card, click yes to install
wait for it to install and your good to go....]
I personally suggest this DL30 Rom since it is the stock release and has the Froyo kernel included in it....flash this -- http://www.droidforums.net/forum/sa...o-rom-leak-dl30-leak-aosp-lockscreen-mod.html and reboot, sync setup etc.....if you dont like the stock Froyo then by all means download whatever Rom you want, put on root of sd card as stated above and reboot recovery to install after wiping....make sense?

i flashed the new CWR, is it suppose to be the red voodoo cwr?