a way to put all music together?

BattleKat

Reaction score
when I first got my droid eris i was using iMusic, then had to do a manual update for something and when I went to d/l iMusic again, it was gone from the market. I found Neo Music was the same thing just new name & used that for a while and all the music I'd gotten from those 2 apps were all put together to where i just hit the Music icon and they all play. But after my eris upgraded to the 2.1 software, Neo Music started acting weird, saying that I didn't have enough storage to d/l songs (even though I have 6.96GB on my SD card). So i deleted Neo Music and am trying Music Wizard, but the songs from Wizard aren't being added to the rest of my music...is there any way to add them all together so that when I have the phone hooked up in my car I can just go to the Music icon and play everything. Cause right now having to go between the 2 places while driving kinda sux.

JCo352

Reaction score
Just mount it to your pc, then find the folders on your sd card that the songs are in. Then move them to DCIM>Music. Or you could do the same thing from your phone with a file manager like Astro, or EStrong's.