Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
I don't like touchwiz either so I use a third party launcher.
I don't mind TouchWiz and it's actually been vastly improved on both my S7 Edge & my current S8 Plus, but I've still always used a third party launcher simply for the wider range of customization it provides. I actually wanted to leave my S8 stock for longer than a day this time, but I couldn't deal with them dedicating the homescreen to the left to Bixby. So I threw a launcher on that evening and remapped the Bixby button... problem solved.

That would actually be a great poll question:
How many people use/keep the stock launcher as their daily driver & how many people prefer a third party launcher.
I know a lot of people don't like TW and thats perfectly understandable... it's definitely an acquired taste But I don't think I know anyone who doesn't use a third party option anyways, regardless of the make/model they prefer.

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
It would be a great poll question but unfortunately, since I joined this forum a few months ago, I started several polls and it seems extremely few will respond :-( but then it could have been the subject matter too :)

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
It would be a great poll question but unfortunately, since I joined this forum a few months ago, I started several polls and it seems extremely few will respond :-( but then it could have been the subject matter too :)
I think the main reason for no responses is the polls do not appear in Tapatalk, and most people use Tapatalk on their phone ) tablet to access the forum and not a PC browser. I say that judging by the signature blocks of most posts, most are Tapatalk signature.

I had no idea you created polls. Were the subjects relevant to the forum? Tech related?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I think the main reason for no responses is the polls do not appear in Tapatalk, and most people use Tapatalk on their phone ) tablet to access the forum and not a PC browser. I say that judging by the signature blocks of most posts, most are Tapatalk signature.

I had no idea you created polls. Were the subjects relevant to the forum? Tech related?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I agree with that 100 percent. I think the only way to be about to run a poll is to let people know it's there via Tapatalk.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
yea blame it on the glass protector :p I am beginning to wonder if users are picking on pixels.

Dear Google,

You know you have arrived when everyone starts nitpicking everything you do.

Signed
Apple

P.S., Welcome to relevancy (aka this is how it feels to be like us).

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Dear Google,

You know you have arrived when everyone starts nitpicking everything you do.

Signed
Apple

P.S., Welcome to relevancy (aka this is how it feels to be like us).

Dear Google and Apple,

None of you have had the privilege of hearing your device being listed as a banned item from airplanes and every wannabe comedian using bad fire puns to describe your device.

Until then stop your whining.

Signed

The next big thing, AKA Samsung.

P.S.

PC747 I saw your comment about our Touchwiz software. You can go Touch off.

Reactions: cr6

ayanav

Banned
Reaction score
Another problem with Pixel 2 ! Definitely! I believe that Google will no longer make its smartphones by LG!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
galaxy s5 galaxy note 8 prix

Last edited:

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Although I miss my Note 7 phone and S-PEN. I love my Pixel XL. I still think it is the best phone for pictures and video. I dare say it still takes better pictures then the Note 8. I passed on the Note 8 and the Pixel XL 2. My Next phone will be The Note 9 unless Pixel XL 3 grabs my attention.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Although I miss my Note 7 phone and S-PEN. I love my Pixel XL. I still think it is the best phone for pictures and video. I dare say it still takes better pictures then the Note 8. I passed on the Note 8 and the Pixel XL 2. My Next phone will be The Note 9 unless Pixel XL 3 grabs my attention.

You jumped ship? Say it isn't so! I can't believe you went soft on us Preach2k!
Sigh..... well, guess we'll see you in a year.

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
You jumped ship? Say it isn't so! I can't believe you went soft on us Preach2k!
Sigh..... well, guess we'll see you in a year.
I had to give up my Note 7. I did not want to go backwards to the Note 5 or S7. Went with the Pixel XL. The land of First to get updates and no lag!

Reactions: cr6