a few small DNA bugs

eddard

Reaction score
I've had my DNA for a little over a week, and its starting to drive me insane. I have yet to mess with anything so it remains unrooted. However, it is constantly switching my texting language and "loosing" my sim card.

The sim card issue i can deal with, but i dont know what to do when my phone tells me that 90% of my typed message is spelled incorrectly. And its not difficult words either. Ove tried switching the language but it still says im typing in English (united states).

Any ideas?

Sherry

Reaction score
There is a couple of threads on this already. The SIM card issue is known and two solutions have been offered. 1) Open and take out the SIM card, push it back and close (this worked for me) 2) Go to the Verizon store and tell them what the problem is and they will install a new one for you. Apparently the one that it was shipped with is faulty.
Weird on the text issue, I haven't heard anyone else with that problem. Sorry mine is great and I use Handcent Text and Swiftkey

ERock351

Reaction score
I had the text issue my first day and realized my phone included a selection for a different language in Bilingual prediction. When you select Bilingual prediction make sure the 2nd language is set to "None"