9-11. We'll Never Forget

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
As the title of the thread says...We Will Never Forget. God bless the men & women of the US Military, all of our first responders, and their families.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
With all the weather pounding the Southeast it has overshadowed this day in some ways. In a way that's good.

I'm not saying forget about the lives lost and the heroes who made the ultimate sacrifice. As that day will always be etched in our minds.

But I remember trying to find a way to not be afraid again. We were afraid of Al Qaeda, the Taliban, planes, etc. I remember feeling isolated as news footage of other parts of the world was celebrating and passing out candy while we were still trying to get people from under the rubble. It was the question whether we will every be able to have some sense of normal.

But on this day it almost is a time of forward progress. Sad and concerned for the families dealing with this storm, sad in the thought that we lost lives on a horrific day, but on this day to have the news dominated by Irma and not the Taliban and Al Qaeda shows that we won and not them.

As Americans we still have some ways to go as there are a lot of things we do not see eye to eye on. But at the end of the day the American spirit continues to rise at a time when the country need it the most. When Harvey hit Americans stepped up all over to lend their fellow brother and sister a helping hand. And I don't doubt we will do the same for our brothers and sisters in the Southeast. Whether you consider yourself part of the red states or blue states we continue to remain strong and United truly representing the red, white, and blue on our flag.

God bless America,

And never forget.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Last edited: