70 HD Wallpapers For Summer!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

summer-wallpaper-15-1024x576.jpg

The kids are finally out of school, its warm enough to hit up the beach, and Summer has officially arrived! Your phone may not have that summer flair yet. If so you are probably looking for some summer time theming options for your phone! Android Guys are back at it again! They have put together a series of 70 HD wallpapers all with a summer theme.

These wallpapers include lots of beach and island scenery, summer time vegetation, and loads of blue skies! Of course all wallpapers here are hig res and will look great on your QHD display. Download these walls from the link below.

via AndroidGuys

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
LOL @ stangman! Specifically, the Brazilian women's volleyball team....but I digress.... I suppose the "family friendly" aspect MAKES that a difficult request.

S5 tap'n

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
LOL @ stangman! Specifically, the Brazilian women's volleyball team....but I digress.... I suppose the "family friendly" aspect MAKES that a difficult request.

S5 tap'n
Hey, we're only responsible for doing our best to make sure external links are free of viruses and/etc. Even then, our basic rules of what kind of links are acceptable can't protect everyone from everything.

We've had members who had avatars that were permitted that weren't any less risque than some of the more tame bikini teams pictures I've seen.