6400mAh Extended Battery for Galaxy Note 2 is out!

OP
mugenpowerbatteries

mugenpowerbatteries

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It is not humanly possible to produce high-quality batteries for this price. Don't run for cheap stuff, it's always bad practice when it comes to batteries.

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
Kay, but does it come with antenna on the back cover?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

spydergirl

Reaction score
It is not humanly possible to produce high-quality batteries for this price. Don't run for cheap stuff, it's always bad practice when it comes to batteries.

My GN2 had been doing fantastic with the Hyperion 6200 mah battery with the corresponding bank cover and case. Only $14.99. Extremely pleased.

Sent from my GN2

Uncle700

Reaction score
I thought about purchasing the 6400 Mugen Battery but since there was no case and the much higher price I went with the Hyperion 6200 also. After reading all the good things about the Hyperion battery could not justify the cost difference to get the Mugen 6400. Been very happy with my choice.

Schimm

Reaction score
My GN2 had been doing fantastic with the Hyperion 6200 mah battery with the corresponding bank cover and case. Only $14.99. Extremely pleased.

Sent from my GN2

Me too. Even if it fails, you can buy 6-7 Hyperions for the price of 1 Mugen. Why it costs more like a car battery is what they need to explain.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2.

OP
mugenpowerbatteries

mugenpowerbatteries

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I thought about purchasing the 6400 Mugen Battery but since there was no case and the much higher price I went with the Hyperion 6200 also. After reading all the good things about the Hyperion battery could not justify the cost difference to get the Mugen 6400. Been very happy with my choice.

Leather case comes with the battery.
You don't have to justify the cost. If cheaper means better for you, it's accepted by us.
It's the choice of the manufacturer what materials to use to produce the product. We produce batteries for a lot of different models and therefore we cannot risk using cheaper elements. Our products are designed to provide the longest possible life-span and highest quality and we have clients who order large stock for business use and we have to make sure that we offer the lowest return rate in the industry. Same goes for the end-users like yourself. :icon_ lala:

NFC works with our battery.