4 year old Droid enthusiast

nan2825

Reaction score
My son snagged my X and is now obsessed with Furdiburb. Is there an android version of something like an IPod? Mommy doesn't like ANYONE messing with her X! He's quite tech savvy btw for a 4 yr old. Any suggestions?

Sent from my DROIDX

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
- unless you are willing to drop $600.00 on an Android Tablet (there are actually some cheaper ones) - then the answer is no, there is not a phone size - handheld/non cellular device made that is sporting Android, yet...at least not that I am aware of

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
It must be a Wisconsin thing! My son is 5 and he loves Angry Birds more than any of his DSi games. Its cold up here I think our kids get into electronics faster because of the long winters. I know I was playing NES when I was 5.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
...you never know, you might have the next Bill Gates on your hands -

T-N-T

Theme Developer
Reaction score
My 13 year old is the boy when it comes to gimp that lid can do anything with it i send him all the pics i want done

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

OP
N

nan2825

Reaction score
Fyi my 4 yr old loves books. IMO I think its great he is interested in technology. He plays outside too in case you wondered.

Sent from my DROIDX

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I removed my personal opinion from my post - and it wasn't a judgement call by any means - our son is turning 7 soon and he is getting a computer but we are not into video games and the like, now a computer for intensive learning purposes ie: school, art, programming, I can understand - I just see so many children with video games and nonsense taking away from the important things in life

Again - I didn't mean for my comment to come across wrong, and I am sure you are a great parent - much luck with everything

OP
N

nan2825

Reaction score
No worries! They even have computer classes at my sons preschool..how crazy is that?

Sent from my DROIDX