4 Icons on Bottom of Screen

Rangerks

Reaction score
Not sure what you would "title" these 4 controlling icons as, but ever since I got a new Droid (exchanged) they only work in dark lighting, anyone else's acting the same?

Screen is starting to loosen up on Day 2 again, (tapping on left side)

I think i'm going to have to give up on Motorola here while I'm within my 30 days, thinking about just riding it out till Feb-March see if anything is released, if not by then maybe Moto will have these loose screens dealt with.

Feel free to chime in on input on both these issues.

Zodduska

Reaction score
My lights are acting that way since the update to 2.0.1. By any chance is that the firmware on your droid? I'm starting to think thats the intended behavior as a battery saver.

OP
Rangerks

Rangerks

Reaction score
I'm still on Firmware 2.0
I don't have the updated lock screen, but I do have the "hide gps" icon in notification bar when not in use (even when turned on).
This phone was exchanged for on Monday. Also noticed the 4 icons on the bottom seem to be lit with a different color, they are more of a "white/blue led" shade, rather than the straight WHITE i had on my previous DROID

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
my lights are acting up on 2.0.1 as well. Looks like they need a fix!

ironosity

Reaction score
Yeah, since I updated to 2.0.1 I've noticed the lights going out on the capacitive buttons and the keyboard as well. I agree with Zodduska that it is meant to work that way. I played with it a bit and found that if the brightness is set to automatic then they turn off in the bright light. If you cover the light sensor then they come back on. However, if you have the brightness set using the power widget or something then they stay on when the screen is on.

OP
Rangerks

Rangerks

Reaction score
Understood, But why am I getting these features, but not all on 2.0