4.5.602 Deodexer (With New Blur)

marcieevee

Reaction score
found this on mydroidworld im currently using this and its awsome! i take no credit in this,just decided to post it here for other people to flash and to see if anybody would like to work on making it a little better..

This is the gingerbread deodexer of .602 but with the new blur of the droid 3, this does not contain 3D!

~New Blur Icons
~3G replaced with [FONT=inherit !important][FONT=inherit !important]4G[/FONT][/FONT]icon
~New Blur Battery
~New Blur Signal Bars
~New AppGroup Blur Icons
~New Shortcut Blur Icons
REMEMBER: This is like any other deodexer you can install other mods like battery icons etc.......

HOW TO INSTALL
1)Your[FONT=inherit !important] [FONT=inherit ! important]phone[/FONT][/FONT] is running the 4.5.602 Rooted
2)Wipe Data
3)Install This Deodexer
4)Reboot
5)Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD

sf11035

Reaction score
does this include any new widgets? new app drawer? new dock app? anything else?

Scott26

Reaction score
Can this be easily undone if I don't like it? Just flash a backup from before hand? Or is it an SBF thing?

OP
M

marcieevee

Reaction score
no this does not have any new widgets or app drawer,no 3d effect,just changed up the icons and framework to look more like the droid 3

OP
M

marcieevee

Reaction score
Can this be easily undone if I don't like it? Just flash a backup from before hand? Or is it an SBF thing?

im pretty sure you can flash a .602 backup if you have one its pretty much just a theme,if not then sbfing wouldnt hurt