[ROM] 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Droid Concepts {ALL NEXUS DEVICES}

Knowpig

Reaction score
I gave the 5/19 toro build a try. It was awesome. Until............
When I applied the Crystal2 theme bad things started happening. The UI was continuously force closing.

I also tried the grouper build. I couldn't get it to boot. I down loaded and tried to install twice.

Before the theme apply on the toro build it was awesome. When I reapplied system she calmed back down.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

comk4ver

Reaction score
Davros did mention that the theme option was acting up... he fixed it I think in the soon to be released rom.

brass2mouth

Reaction score
Just installed the newest Toro build last night (Galaxy Nexus), and my contact list when I tap the phone icon on the home screen crashes. I can go to my people list through the "people" app and look at contacts and make calls but can't make a call outside of selecting a contact from my list (can't type in any numbers).

I downloaded GO contacts EX and it works fine, is there a way I can change the shortcut link for the phone icon on the home screen to open the go contact app?

I wiped the cache and everything when I flashed the ROM, and I reflashed again this morning with still the same problem. I think just changing the shortcut would be the simplest solution, if its possible but I can't seem to find the options for it in the settings.

Using Apex launcher is that matters, and I haven't frozen/removed any apps at this point.

ETA: We're all good now, playing around, hovered the GO dialer app over the stock phone image, made a folder, and then it allowed me to remove the stock phone link. Not sure why it didn't give me the option before, but all gravy now.

Also sweet ROM.

Last edited:
OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
still trying to get gnex to boot. logcat has been taken last night soon my friend soon

comk4ver

Reaction score
I was starting to think that shiny new Ferrari aka s4 was hogging up all your time. Thank you for still pumping up that little solider. We're going to have to pitch in for you to get that new moto nexi for Verizon. :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

comk4ver

Reaction score
So there's no place to call home for 4.3? No updates since the September 26th? (not complaining I'm just lost in the sea of the Internet and where to look). I already know kit kat is going to be too much for this phone even though it's supposed to work on low end phone I'm just grateful we got this far.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
i have a newer gnex build somewhere not sure if the mms works but i can send it to you or build a new one.

comk4ver

Reaction score
Yeah the September 26th build didn't have working mms. Never mind I finally got the money to buy a Samsung s4 32. I think I'm going to order it today. Unless you think that the LG 2 is better?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Last edited: