4.0.4 Soak Test?

SwagTech

Reaction score
This is my first time rooting and flashing.. still excited to see what this phone can do. I refuse to flash back to stock( unless I have to for insurance purposes). Can't I just wait til someone creates a Rom with the latest radios?? I mean what's the point of returning to stock?

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
This is my first time rooting and flashing.. still excited to see what this phone can do. I refuse to flash back to stock( unless I have to for insurance purposes). Can't I just wait til someone creates a Rom with the latest radios?? I mean what's the point of returning to stock?
That's what I'm waiting for. I don't necessarily need it, but then again I thought I didn't need the original 4.0.4 radios leak, turns out I get better signals. I'll just wait a bit.

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Can't I just wait til someone creates a Rom with the latest radios?? I mean what's the point of returning to stock?

You don't have to return to stock. You just need the 4.0.2 radios and use the patch I posted. ROMs don't include radios so if you never take this, you won't get them

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

ninefall

Reaction score
This is kind of a noob question, but should I do a factory reset after flashing this? My battery life immediately went to hell after I installed it. I went from 10 hours to 5 hours.

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
This is kind of a noob question, but should I do a factory reset after flashing this? My battery life immediately went to hell after I installed it. I went from 10 hours to 5 hours.

You don't have to. But if you think it would help, it can't hurt. Its probably an app that kept your phone from entering deep sleep though.

Josefius

Reaction score
I'm running IMM76K, the radios are freaking awesome, battery life is a bit better, haven't noticed a big change yet, but they added some tweaks here and there. Outstanding update, I flashed a leaked copy btw.

SwagTech

Reaction score
I wiped and flashed. I'm new to this so I have a bad habit of backing up every time.

Stormy Knight

Reaction score
Has anyone checked to see if this update fixes the Facebook contact syncing? So eager to get rid of Friendcaster...

nubby

Reaction score
Has anyone checked to see if this update fixes the Facebook contact syncing? So eager to get rid of Friendcaster...

I haven't tried it yet, but I think that is a Facebook problem. They still aren't playing well with ICS.

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score

Yeah, that has nothing to do with ICS or this update. The Facebook developers refuse to adapt their app to work correctly with Android 4.0+. If you need contact syncing that badly, flash a custom rom that has it included or download HaxSync from the play store.