.3gp Video Editing & Conversion

peterpressure

Reaction score
So I took a bunch of short videos on my Droid (high res .3gp files), and I wanted to bring them into a traditional video editor (FCP, Adobe or Avid) to put them together and make a little Droid Movie, so to say.

Anyone convert .3gp to a more traditional medium (.mov, .avi, .wmv) and have any luck with not losing any quality or odd stuttering? I tried some basic freeware app called AVS Video Converter and anything I convert them too looks all jittery and stops and starts during playback etc...

Thanks...

Reaction score
I, too, would like to edit *.3gp videos, however I cannot use Movie Maker 2.6 because I'm using Windows XP for my operating system. Movie Maker 2.6 cannot be installed on XP, you must have Vista. I have and use Movie Maker 2.1 which runs on XP, but this will not edit *.3gp.

Any suggestions?

commit832

Reaction score
Do not worry, I have been using Pavtube 3GP Converter Ultimate, Converter, and Video to 3GP Converter, which is an all-in-one 3GP Blu-ray ripper and video converter suite that enables you to rip Blu-ray discs or convert Video to mobile phone video (3GP. 3GPP video). This program can rip your Blu-ray movies to 3GP and convert most video formats such as AVI, MPEG, WMV, MOV, RM, DAT, ASF, FLV etc to mobile phone 3gp format. With this specially designed 3GP conversion tool suite, you can easily enjoy Blu-ray movies and all the popular videos on your mobile phone freely.

Reaction score
Do not worry, I have been using Pavtube 3GP Converter Ultimate, Converter, and Video to 3GP Converter, which is an all-in-one 3GP Blu-ray ripper and video converter suite that enables you to rip Blu-ray discs or convert Video to mobile phone video (3GP. 3GPP video). This program can rip your Blu-ray movies to 3GP and convert most video formats such as AVI, MPEG, WMV, MOV, RM, DAT, ASF, FLV etc to mobile phone 3gp format. With this specially designed 3GP conversion tool suite, you can easily enjoy Blu-ray movies and all the popular videos on your mobile phone freely.

Eeek! Yet another expense. It's a slippery slope.