3 bugs with the droid

markf23

Reaction score
my first bug is concerning blue tooth. I have tried to pair my bionic with my audi a6. The phone pairs with the blue tooth program from the market but will not download my contacts. Any ideas? Also any idea if and when there will be a fix to allow you to sync facebook friends with your contacts? Finally when I delete email from server and my computer it remains on the phone. This did not happen on the first droid. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Fonzz

Reaction score
Don't know anything about your issues, but...
One small issue I've noticed, some of the included live wallpapers don't move once I've "applied" them... no biggie though, it will probably be fixed with a software update?

RichStevenson

Reaction score
my first bug is concerning blue tooth. I have tried to pair my bionic with my audi a6. The phone pairs with the blue tooth program from the market but will not download my contacts. Any ideas? Also any idea if and when there will be a fix to allow you to sync facebook friends with your contacts? Finally when I delete email from server and my computer it remains on the phone. This did not happen on the first droid. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Don't know about the Audi, can you reboot the car? :p

Make sure you add Facebook to My Accounts and they should sync after time.
Configure your email to use IMAP instead of POP3.

OP
M

markf23

Reaction score
Thanks. I did that several times. It worked but there should be an option to manually sync facebook friends with your contacts like in the other versions. I have verizon email and needs to be pop. I had the same setup with the original droid and it worked.

them0nk

Reaction score
try the regular facebook app... the built in stuff for facebook is slightly annoying to me.

wburleson

Reaction score
Contacts and Facebook sync

Thanks. I did that several times. It worked but there should be an option to manually sync facebook friends with your contacts like in the other versions. I have verizon email and needs to be pop. I had the same setup with the original droid and it worked.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think it's in the Display Options under Contacts.