3.2 Issues?

juniorjwh

Reaction score
DUPLICATE CONTACTS!

Ending up with duplicate contacts with fresh/wiped install. This is with nothing(apps) else installed.

This is with trying initial sign in after install, and without.

Any suggestions?

nathan56989

Reaction score
I want to say that 3.2 is by far better than 3.1 or 2.5. That's a hard one to say for me. I used 3.0, 3.1.x and always flashed back to 2.5. This update however has fixed everything I've had problems with. My 3g comes right back after a phone call, had this issue with 3.x. It's not laggy at all, it's honestly the best UD that I have used and I'm a religious UD user since rooting my phone. Have tried others, but none really compare in my opinion.

The only problem I'm having is the battery percentage takes large leaps. With me watching it while using the phone it will go from 40 percent down to 20 percent with nothing in between. The battery life is not great as it is. This just adds to it. I keep a charger with me at all times because of not knowing what percentage the battery is really at.

Is anyone having any significant battery life increase with any of the kernals. I'm using the stock kernal that came with the rom.

Thanks UD. Nothing better in my opinion. Keep it up. Make this perfect.

marcusdavidhall

Reaction score
anybody else having usb storage issues? mine keeps rebooting when i try to put it in usb mode

i'm having the same issue. I even switched to another rom i have on my sd card. same issue

(Fixed with factory data reset)

Last edited:

b-jammin21

Reaction score
Yeah, I had the camera button issue on 3.0 and 3.1.1 but never in 2.5... Honestly, the picture quality in 2.5 is better too...

Confirmed camera button issue fix on 3.2.5. Nice....

Jammin!

Reaction score
I'm having a couple issues, I saw one guy asking about the reduced resolution of the app drawer under the stock launcher and I'm having the same issue as well. The second issue I have is when going back to the homescreen (using LauncherPro) is the long redraws and that the screen is black when unlocking the phone except for the icons at the bottom of the screen. Other than those issues this has been the more stable GB rom for me.