3.2 Issues?

b-jammin21

Reaction score
3.2 is dope but I get better battery life out of 3.1.1. Plus the flashlight is still in the power status bar widget. I use that to see in server cabinets and Rooms daily! The extra step to go to the power widget bugs me. Lol

Sent from my Ultimate 2.3.3 Incredible

I still have the flashlight in the status bar power widget. I didn't wipe coming from 3.1.1. Did you wipe? Maybe that's why I still have it...

Jammin!

coldhardtruth

Reaction score
3.2 is dope but I get better battery life out of 3.1.1. Plus the flashlight is still in the power status bar widget. I use that to see in server cabinets and Rooms daily! The extra step to go to the power widget bugs me. Lol

I still have the flashlight in the status bar power widget. I didn't wipe coming from 3.1.1. Did you wipe? Maybe that's why I still have it...

Jammin!

Tried that and it worked but the gallery fc'd on me and adw kept restarting. Poopy

Icculus760

Reaction score
Plus the flashlight is still in the power status bar widget. I use that to see in server cabinets and Rooms daily! The extra step to go to the power widget bugs me. Lol

I get your sarcasm, but I created a lockscreen gesture as an "L" to turn on the flashlight without having to unlock the phone, pull down the notification bar and then touch the power control widget. smoooooooooooooooth dancedroid

coldhardtruth

Reaction score
Plus the flashlight is still in the power status bar widget. I use that to see in server cabinets and Rooms daily! The extra step to go to the power widget bugs me. Lol

I get your sarcasm, but I created a lockscreen gesture as an "L" to turn on the flashlight without having to unlock the phone, pull down the notification bar and then touch the power control widget. smoooooooooooooooth dancedroid

Someone should give u a medal. That is so genius. Thx man.

Mamba94

Reaction score
My status bar was fine until I enabled the smaller am/pm and rebooted. I turned off the AM/AP completely in the status bar tweaks and it fixed the FC. Couple others on the BD forum said this corrected theirs as well.

Thanks! worked for me too.

jlaidlaw

Reaction score
My status bar was fine until I enabled the smaller am/pm and rebooted. I turned off the AM/AP completely in the status bar tweaks and it fixed the FC. Couple others on the BD forum said this corrected theirs as well.

Thanks! worked for me too.

Also had this problem with the status bar force closing but just disabled am/pm to get it to work again.

Sent from my Droid

cbroussard99

Reaction score
I haven't had as many issues as some of the others. I have had issues with. 3G going in and out after making calls. It has also been hit or miss with notifications. I am still debating if I will change roms or suck it up.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

zoomy942

Reaction score
Reaction score
i have tried that, tried different versions of the app.. even cleared Davlikcahce... nothing seems to be working.

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
raid zero's? Those should be fine as well. USB debugging & mock locations enabled?