3.2 Issues?

jjkohler1

Reaction score
Were can i find the latest radio for droid 1 or is their 1.

marcusdavidhall

Reaction score
-Facebook randomly going back to the home screen
-When applying a theme, the four buttons on the pull down notification disappear
-Application tray delays
-Landscape to portrait delays
-Block ads not consistent

I will try the "fix permissions" trick to see what happens

Fix permissions seemed to fiv the theme issue and the application tray delay. Block adds still not really working (but i'm sure the app developers update the ads to prevent this from working consistently) and the landscape to portrait/portrait to landscape/return to homescreen delays are still present

Anathema

Reaction score
Been running this since release and have experienced absolutely none of the bugs that have described in this thread. I'm surprised, UD usually hates my phone. Good work BD.

hanfeitzu02

Reaction score
Hey, I'm coming from 2.5, and I have to say, I'm thrilled with this rom so far. Everything feels snappier, particularly web browsing.

Only two issues so far.

The power control buttoms disappearing from my pulldown. I see others have mentioned this. No big deal.

When I change the apps in my bottom dock bar, weird things happen. For example, I try to put maps down there. Seems fine, but when I click it, I get "Complete action using..." and a huge list. Even if I select maps AND check the remember box, it doesn't stick. Everytime I press it, I have to "complete action using... " again.

Someone else give this a try?

Rento

Reaction score
Gmail still seems to be buggy for me on Gingerbread... I forgot to mention that earlier.

Also launching the camera via the camera button still makes the phone vibrate like crazy while it launches.

Only thing I wanna fix is the Gmail notification and seeing new emails...

b-jammin21

Reaction score
Gmail still seems to be buggy for me on Gingerbread... I forgot to mention that earlier.

Also launching the camera via the camera button still makes the phone vibrate like crazy while it launches.

Only thing I wanna fix is the Gmail notification and seeing new emails...

I have the camera issue like you, but gmail works fine for me... I would like to see a fix for the camera though. Glad I'm not the only one.

Jammin!

Rento

Reaction score
I got the email one straightened out... Apparently when you goto the Accounts and Sync section in Options and then touch your gmail account, there's 3 check boxes, and gmail was unchecked... weird.

smtom

Reaction score
BT in my car won't sync with 3.2, deal breaker for me.
Reflashed 2.5, and car BT synched right up.
Suspect it may be the baseband, although I don't want to run the latest radio/baseband. Bummed, I like 3.2 quite a bit.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

b-jammin21

Reaction score
I got the email one straightened out... Apparently when you goto the Accounts and Sync section in Options and then touch your gmail account, there's 3 check boxes, and gmail was unchecked... weird.

Ah, that makes sense. I think it does this by default if you wipe data and cache. At least it has done this for me in the past. I always go into sync settings and make sure they are all checked right after flashing and first boot.

However, I think that the camera button thing is a ROM issue (?). I've noticed it since 3.0 for me.

Jammin!

Rento

Reaction score
Yeah, I had the camera button issue on 3.0 and 3.1.1 but never in 2.5... Honestly, the picture quality in 2.5 is better too...

coldhardtruth

Reaction score
3.2 is dope but I get better battery life out of 3.1.1. Plus the flashlight is still in the power status bar widget. I use that to see in server cabinets and Rooms daily! The extra step to go to the power widget bugs me. Lol

Sent from my Ultimate 2.3.3 Incredible