3.2 Issues?

chewy74

Reaction score
He means baseband, make sure its current. It's under the phone info where the build number and kernel info is listed

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Apprazer

Reaction score
Thanks Chewy. C_01.43.01P current or not? Again, sorry I don't understand this.

illmatic636

Reaction score
i have the same problem. The status bar was working fine. Then once i rebooted for the first time after flashing the rom, the status bar wont stop force closing.

Im thinking it begins the FC's as soon as you make any status bar tweaks. Did you do any?

i add battery percentage. but it worked fine for a while. then once i rebooted right when i went past my lock screen, it said that status bar has force closed.

That must be what is causing the Fc's on status bar. Something to do with the battery percentage modification. I reflashed and haven't touched it since.

coldhardtruth

Reaction score
He means baseband, make sure its current. It's under the phone info where the build number and kernel info is listed

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

What should it be?

Sent from my Ultimate 2.3.3 Incredible

NicoleNXD

Reaction score
I've changed my battery percentage and I am not seeing any force closes at all. Compcache is working but as usual I changed my kernel.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

painball64

Reaction score
Mines the 03p not the 01p. Id update the baseband

Sp4zZ

Reaction score
Every time I try to move an app to the sd card the phone reboots.

swizzcheez

Reaction score
Taking the risk, I wiped cache/dev and installed over 3.1.1. So far so good. I'm running AWD EX instead of native launcher and a Raidzero Kerrel. Handcent works fine. The response of fling is amazing and silky smooth. Clocked at 250/1000.

Rodeojones

Reaction score
Has anyone who uses LauncherPro update to the version that was released today (0.8.4.1)? Apparently it's a minor update that was supposed to fix some bugs. However, I'm having an issue and I'm trying to figure out if the problem is the LP update or the ROM. My problem is that when I choose an image on my SD card for a custom icon, LP immediately force closes on me. I didn't update to the newest version prior to trying UD 2.3, so I can't tell where the problem is coming from.

EDIT: This appears to be an LP problem and not a UD problem. I just went back my previously working ROM (PE 5.0.2) and then updated to the newest version of LP. Once I did that I was unable to choose custom icons for the dock without the launcher force closing.

Last edited:

jimbob200521

Reaction score
Alright, in my 12 hours using this ROM, this is what I've concluded so far:

Other have said that the status bar crashes on them, I've only had the Status Bar crash on me when I add AM/PM to the clock, but works fine with the battery percentage.

Does anyone think this ROM has been taking a long time to boot, since about 3.1? Not a huge deal, just seems like it takes a lot longer to boot than it did on 2.5 or 3.0.1.

While using the app Magnifier, it crashed on me and wouldn't let me use the camera until I restarted my phone (I kept getting a "Cannot connect to camera" error every time I tried any app that used the camera until I restarted).

When trying to customize the icons at the top of the status bar pull-down, I cannot choose Flashlight as an icon.

It too about 15 minutes after one restart for all my app icons that are installed on my SD Card to show up over the default app icon.

On a positive note, I love that landscape view of the home-screen now supports 5 icons! And the camera seems to be working great when the flash is on, no more green tint! There are other things that make the little problems above insignificant. Overall, this ROM is the best since 2.5, IMHO :p

Edit: Does anyone happen to know where I could find a download for an updated radio for my phone?

Last edited:

Daballa

Reaction score
Mines the 03p not the 01p. Id update the baseband

03p came out around March 2010, 01p around June 2010 from my research. 01p is most current to my knowledge.

Sent from my O.G. DROiD

c_mack9

Reaction score
i wipe/cleared to install 3.1.1, handcent didnt work. installed 3.2 over that and handcent still doesnt work. anyone know how to fix this? its really the only issue im having. everything else is awesome.