3.2 Issues?

jessemhess

Reaction score
No problem here with the status bar. .. Sorry I would try a permissions fix. If that does not work, reinstall. Maybe even redownload the package then install it.

Did that already, thanks. Are you using a theme or stock?

I did change the battery indicator to percentage as well. and the small am/pm mod. Not sure if this caused it tho.

Yea, I'm using the blue theme. THat is my only change and I am having no problems with my status bar.

Jizzylax

Reaction score
Apps didn't auto restore but that's all I've seen so far.

rob0809

Reaction score
That just loads the theme into the "Theme Chooser" app. You can select it there.

I can't get the UD official themes to work. When I click the blue them it runs through the process but I see no change. Even after doing a reboot. I have even tried one of the other themes "Upward Spiral's Blue Bionic", which won't load. Help

Other than that all is good so far..

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
themes dont load into theme chooser after installing...well...only one did. ive tried installing several others and they dont work. the only one that did end up in theme chooser was honeybread. anyone able to load mutiple themes into the chooser?

c_mack9

Reaction score
does handcent work with this. i cant get it to work in ud3.1.1

Manchild

Reaction score
Just rebooted and now the status bar is gone....sighhhhh

i have the same problem. The status bar was working fine. Then once i rebooted for the first time after flashing the rom, the status bar wont stop force closing.

Manchild

Reaction score
Just rebooted and now the status bar is gone....sighhhhh

i have the same problem. The status bar was working fine. Then once i rebooted for the first time after flashing the rom, the status bar wont stop force closing.

Im thinking it begins the FC's as soon as you make any status bar tweaks. Did you do any?

i add battery percentage. but it worked fine for a while. then once i rebooted right when i went past my lock screen, it said that status bar has force closed.

Jizzylax

Reaction score
themes dont load into theme chooser after installing...well...only one did. ive tried installing several others and they dont work. the only one that did end up in theme chooser was honeybread. anyone able to load mutiple themes into the chooser?
I've installed three or four themes with no problems.