2 Problems: Can't Watch Youtube and Low Volume

Texsinbad

Reaction score
Hi,

I am late to the party. First time smartphone owner with an HTC Droid Eris, and I have two problems:

1. I can't watch Youtube. I have a Youtube App and when selected goes to Youtube where I can see the videos, but if I select one, I can't see it. When I use the internet to go to Youtube, nothing loads. Is there a way to watch Youtube?

2. Even at the highest volume, the phone isn't very loud. Is there an app to increase the volume someone can recommend?

Thanks

potentcocktail

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem with Youtube not playing. I have a brand new HTC Droid DNA. Youtube won't play videos with either my Wi-Fi connection nor using 4G. Most videos won't even start playing, while some will play the first couple seconds and then stop. Everything else on the phone works and is awesome.

Hi,

I am late to the party. First time smartphone owner with an HTC Droid Eris, and I have two problems:

1. I can't watch Youtube. I have a Youtube App and when selected goes to Youtube where I can see the videos, but if I select one, I can't see it. When I use the internet to go to Youtube, nothing loads. Is there a way to watch Youtube?

2. Even at the highest volume, the phone isn't very loud. Is there an app to increase the volume someone can recommend?

Thanks

potentcocktail

Reaction score
OK, never mind. I just did a factory reset and everything works now. WTH?

I'm having the same problem with Youtube not playing. I have a brand new HTC Droid DNA. Youtube won't play videos with either my Wi-Fi connection nor using 4G. Most videos won't even start playing, while some will play the first couple seconds and then stop. Everything else on the phone works and is awesome.