"Galaxy Nexus Tip/Trick - Improve Low Speaker Volume"

rjcapp

Reaction score
Im reading compliants in regards to speaker volume too low and totally agree! The paid version of volume+ includes an EQ.... Disclaimer I have not tried this app! Looks promising to the point where you can damage a speaker! I apologize if this has been posted.....

[video=youtube;sNIpnkO5qD4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNIpnkO5qD4&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

SSandro25

Reaction score
I also have volume+ installed and works great.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Good find!! Thanks for posting this. I'm going to install it as soon as I quit typing!!

Thanks again for the great heads-up!!

Lord PSIon

Reaction score
Brilliant, I put mine on +3 and it now sounds almost as loud as my D1.

bucket truck

Reaction score
I just downloaded it and have absolutely no difference at all? I even bought the paid version and still couldn't get a difference! What am I doing wrong?

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I just downloaded it and have absolutely no difference at all? I even bought the paid version and still couldn't get a difference! What am I doing wrong?

Same results for me. At first I thought there was some improvement, but then I did some A-B testing and could not detect a difference. I think for phones with really low volumes, it does work. But if your phone isn't too low to begin with, it doesn't help. YMMV!!

bucket truck

Reaction score
Same results for me. At first I thought there was some improvement, but then I did some A-B testing and could not detect a difference. I think for phones with really low volumes, it does work. But if your phone isn't too low to begin with, it doesn't help. YMMV!!

I read the reviews and there is one that says it was working and then it was updated and stopped working.