2.3 gingerbread keyboard?

z2akuma

Reaction score
Im stuck on the M. When I reboot it kicks back into recovery mode. Any suggestions? I cant get it to boot at this point.

OP
S

sruel3216

Reaction score
****, restarted my phone to make a backup and it shrunk again...

OP
S

sruel3216

Reaction score
Im stuck on the M. When I reboot it kicks back into recovery mode. Any suggestions? I cant get it to boot at this point.

pull battery and let sit for a min. then restart. should go to clockwork. restore back up

edit: oh nevermind u go to recovery...hmm not sure then. what version did u install?

z2akuma

Reaction score

pull battery and let sit for a min. then restart. should go to clockwork. restore back up

After I pull the battery, its back in clockwork. I have never backed anything up (recently flashed everything) - Thats a problem eh? (thanks)

OP
S

sruel3216

Reaction score

After I pull the battery, its back in clockwork. I have never backed anything up (recently flashed everything) - Thats a problem eh? (thanks)

try wiping cache in recovery. if that doesnt work wipe date and cache. if that doesnt work, sbf :/

z2akuma

Reaction score
OP
S

sruel3216

Reaction score

try wiping cache in recovery. if that doesnt work wipe date and cache. if that doesnt work, sbf :/

Link to the SBF? lol

what bootloader are you 30.03 or 30.04. to check turn off phone then hold volume down, camera, and power button. should turn on and display on the top of your screen

z2akuma

Reaction score
OP
S

sruel3216

Reaction score
Link to the SBF? lol

what bootloader are you 30.03 or 30.04. to check turn off phone then hold volume down, camera, and power button. should turn on and display on the top of your screen

30.04 (and thanks again)

so are you on the leaked version of rubix 2.3.320? let me know

try this first (sbf is a pain):

Turn phone off
hold the home button and power button (stock recovery)
a droid with a ! should come up
then press the search button (magnifying glass)
you will be in stock recovery
clear data/cache
reboot

see if that fixes it. u will lose all data tho but ur phone will be working at least =)
a

wayne9592

Reaction score
Your sopposed to.mount system on install so your keyboard is not minimized

GTvert90

Reaction score
Before you try sbfing try reflashing rubix..And wiping data, cache It cant hurt at this point.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
S

sruel3216

Reaction score

yea i mounted. then i did lcd 300,260,240 and it was working. but then i rebooted and then it shrank again

OP
S

sruel3216

Reaction score

yea i mounted. then i did lcd 300,260,240 and it was working. but then i rebooted and then it shrank again

Just mount no need to change lcd density been working for me all day so far rebooted and still fine :)

thats so weird and irritating!!! i want this keyboard!

i have tried to fix this many times. i installed and it was small before i even attempted the lcd fix...

what version of this keyboard do you have, the fab one or the droidlife one by pete?

wayne9592

Reaction score

Just mount no need to change lcd density been working for me all day so far rebooted and still fine :)

thats so weird and irritating!!! i want this keyboard!

i have tried to fix this many times. i installed and it was small before i even attempted the lcd fix...

what version of this keyboard do you have, the fab one or the droidlife one by pete?

I have the fab one but installed it over droid lifes one