2.3 gingerbread keyboard?

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
On D1 using fabulous and the auto correct is not working :( predicted is working but not auto correct which I need lol

Sent from my etcha-sketch

Did you follow his instructions about checking that all of the settings are correctly activated? Its working for me just fine but I'm on a d2.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

DMFA

Reaction score
Compatibility Mode in Spare Parts, maybe? I know that worked for some of my regular apps displaying small on my 192 density screen to get them scaled back to normal.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

oo3

Reaction score
changing the density didn't work for me. For one reason or another, both jrummy oc app and lcd density changer only goes to 280 max. too lazy to manually edit my build.prop so i'll just wait.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Did you try going from 280 and then rebooting and then back to stock and rebooting?

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Well poo. Sorry but I only got that fix from fabolous' thread so I got nothin.

OP
S

sruel3216

Reaction score
yea nothing i did worked. i have tried all suggestions. just have to wait for Drod to implement this

Porterhouse0

Reaction score
not seeing the big deal about this keyboard...i think people are just excited because it is something from a gingerbread rom...the multi touch keyboard we currently have is, IMO, a lot better! i dont think u guys are missing out....

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Well this one has the ability to go back to a word that has already been typed and edit and have it be auto corrected. That alone is enough for me to want it. Also it seems a bit more accurate to me and has a few other minor but desirable features.

Porterhouse0

Reaction score
Well this one has the ability to go back to a word that has already been typed and edit and have it be auto corrected. That alone is enough for me to want it. Also it seems a bit more accurate to me and has a few other minor but desirable features.

the auto correction of a previous word is neat! but even so...i still would go with the current MT keyboard. Oh well...lol

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I will admit that right now its a little more trouble than its worth especially with the size issue. I would like to see the functionality of this keyboard used in working keyboards. Hello it just came out today though so I guess i'll give it some time.

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Works great for me (after density fix) I actually like it over the stock MT, more responsive and I like the press&hold option better for emoticons/char. Its also slightly faster than the stock MT keyboard and the color scheme is really nice.

OP
S

sruel3216

Reaction score
Dang this is annoying. Why isn't mine working? U using the Fab one?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
S

sruel3216

Reaction score
hmm this is odd. tried it again this morning using a different lcd app cuz the others couldnt go to 300, and it worked!

LCDDensity app, free in market

Edit: btw thanks for all the help!!

Last edited: