2.3.4 port

adamwhitehead

Reaction score
Anybody out there who loves gingerbread and speed I highly recommend you flash the ATRIX port for dx2. Im in love with it already!

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

JaiManny

Reaction score
How do you do it

Anybody out there who loves gingerbread and speed I highly recommend you flash the ATRIX port for dx2. Im in love with it already!

Hey, Iv been looking for instructions on how to go about doing this?

can you detail it out?

OP
adamwhitehead

adamwhitehead

Reaction score
Well I went in this order...
I was stock 2.2.2 rooted. I then used p3 droids pre rooted 2.3.3 zip ( I wiped data,factory reset, wiped cache, wiped dalvik cache, and then flashed pre rooted gb, then made a back up. Then while still in recovery, wipe data(factory reset isnt needed) wipe cache, battery stats, and dalvik cache then I flashed the atrix port. You must be on pre rooted gb, I tried to go from froyo and my phone took on a mind of its own lol. Ive seen people saying they got a battery unrecognized message so be sure to wipe battery stats.

Last edited:
OP
adamwhitehead

adamwhitehead

Reaction score
Just noticed I had toggle Widgets in pull down... I freaking love this, also rom comes with its own screen grabber app

Last edited:

nateohio

Reaction score
Been running it for a few weeks now and just just flashed V0.4 yesterday. It's far superior to anything I've used. That being said, Im a huge fan of the new styling of blur so ROM's like eclipse just dont work for me.

zakky12

Reaction score