1x!!!! No 3g???

miretchin

Reaction score
My phone won't pick up 3g. It just won't. I tried *22899, must have been at least a dozen times, and still no 3g. Please help! Rooted original droid, cyanogen 6.1.2 running 1.2 ghz slayher kernel. Thanks!

A Nobody

Reaction score
I would either try another kernel or try putting it in airplane mode for 30 seconds then back to 3g mode.

OP
M

miretchin

Reaction score
done... already tried chevyno1 kernels (several) stock cyanogen kernel, stock droid kernel, airplane mode, everything

OP
M

miretchin

Reaction score
sorry, i also did a factory reset... still nothing. I really appreciate the help. 3g has to be the best thing about mobiles, so it sucks for it not to work

OP
M

miretchin

Reaction score
i've already tried miui and bugless beast, adn of course three versions of cyanogenmod

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
go back to stock and see what happens it could be your device.

OP
M

miretchin

Reaction score
And what then? This only started a week ago. I hadn't changed anything, rom or otherwise, it just happened.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
M

miretchin

Reaction score
So, if im on verizon, is that # going to have been in a manual or something, or is there a single number?? And is there any alternative?? I heard something about a radio. Could it have anything to do with that?

OP
M

miretchin

Reaction score
So if warranty has already expired (after which I decided to root), will rooting affect anything if I need to get it checked out by someone at the verizon store??

OP
M

miretchin

Reaction score
Is there anything else I'm missing here??? There must be something I'm doing wrong!

OP
M

miretchin

Reaction score
After about two to three weeks, 3g, randomly turns on??? I'm still confused, can someone help me figure out what may have happened to cause a loss of 3g for weeks, and then a random reappearance, so that this doesn't happen to me again?? I mean, is this normal??

going vintage: the original DROID DOES!

DropC

Reaction score
Verizon has had horrible outrages in some areas with the introduction of LTE.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

OP
M

miretchin

Reaction score
Ha. I wish. I don't live anywhere near to those couple dozen cities. Any other ideas?

going vintage: the original DROID DOES!