Loosing Network Connection

b00st4ddicted

Reaction score
Hi All,

Recently I have been experiencing loosing of network connection. Normally, I get at least the symbol 1x, and now I don't see either the 3g nor the 1x symbol. The only way I can get network connection back is to restart phone. Do I have a bad phone or this is something that just happens from time to time lol. Thanks for the help in advance.

OP
B

b00st4ddicted

Reaction score
have you restarted your phone? the network would come back after i restart... let me know.

LrdElderon

Reaction score
That's funny, cause I just posted a thread with same thing...I wonder if it's an outage? I have not had data close to an hour now.

I'm having the same issue. I lost all data connectivity and have voice connection that fluctuates from 4 bars to x no service. Getting the run around from verizon and though I now have a trouble ticket I don't know if they are actually doing anything. Might try calling executive customer relations and see what happens. I'm sure you can find my posts about my issue on the forum. I won't go into details and hijack the thread lol.

hope my issue isn't one that others seem to be having. Seems like since my connections gone down I've seen others pop on and post that they are having trouble with their data connections also...... not sure whats going on.

aguilafan

Reaction score
I've run into some trouble with my Droid Internet Connection today. When trying to access the Marketplace I received numerous error messages stating that the Network Connection was lost.

Also, I have been consistently getting 2000KBs over 3G now I'm only getting around 500 and below on the speed test. This is interesting as I have had the phone for about a month and never had a problem.

nate94gt

Reaction score
i have this same problem. Posted it yesterday actually after searching and not coming up w/ anything.

I can be browsing the internet on WIFI or 3G, then all the sudden the yellow status bar will stop moving and the page wont load, then i'll get to the "this page is not responding" screen.
its doing it right now on 3G. I have 3 bars of service, but where the 3G icon is, the little arrows going up and down are grey instead of white, stating nothings happening :(

seems to be a restart is the only thing that helps, but i'll have to restart my phone 10x a day at least, so i just say **** it, unless i really need to find something :(