12:01 EST 2.2 downloading

goracer

Reaction score
I was having the problem when the check for update kept saying try again later and then it would spin for ever. Then I tried booting into safe mode (by holding down the menu button on boot) and the OTA update worked.

I hope this helps anybody who is having issues.

You are the schiznit :icon_ rocker:...and a bag of chips! :rockon:

Does not receive auto push, but I requested a pull and imediately I had a ready to download screen. I was instant, no searching, waiting or try again later.

Download via 3g = 5 min
Install = 5 min
Reboot, setup and configuration = 5 min

Moto ver 2.3.1 / Android ver 2.2 dancedroid

chicostyles

Reaction score
safe mode?

doing safe mode mean turning off phone then turning phone backon holding the menu button the whole time till its screen on entirely

rcjames

Reaction score
Download completed. Rebooted. Smooth.

Turthfully, other than the cosmetics and some of the little differences, I don't see much difference. I really wasn't a whole lot, it's only a "2.2"...not like were going to 3.0. I like the settings have gotten a little more in depth. 270* rotation is good. I could do without the extra bloat stuff, but in the end it really doesn't impact me at all. So far, satisfied.

I can tell the different, theres new settings and its a smoother phone 2.1 was very glitchy on my phone. Theres for sure many things they changed.