1080i Muppets...

vonfink13

Reaction score
I just watched this on my droid and the screen on that thing is truly amazing. Dont forget to switch it over to high quality on your droid...enjoy.

[video=youtube;tgbNymZ7vqY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgbNymZ7vqY&feature=player_embedded#[/video]

i love my droid....

OP
vonfink13

vonfink13

Reaction score
hit your youtube app on the droid and do a search for muppets 1080i..use the one from the sesame street youtube account..it is the best one...

brendanstl

Reaction score
Since we are on the topic of sesame street and youtube I thought I would post this. I am a huge fan of any kind of music and this is a band with a lot of talent (most of you probably wont like it) and this is hillarious. Video quality is terrible but yet funny as hell. [video=youtube;DWCJfCP_ISM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWCJfCP_ISM[/video]

brianr0131

Reaction score
Best thread in a looooooooooooooong time. Slayer, muppets, droid....this made my day.

By the way the black levels on the droid are incredible. I know the small screen (as compared to a computer or TV) helps make things look crisp but this video floored me.

Amazing

I have found my new "wow" app to show people.

brianr0131

Reaction score
PS search 1080P muppets you want the 4:47 version

I can't stop searching youtube for 1080P videos

PS I had no idea they were remaking Clash of the titans.... another great vid on droid along with a new Tron movie...... This screen alone is worth the 150 I paid for the phone.

OP
vonfink13

vonfink13

Reaction score
The slaYer vid is great....oscar and grover play death metal...classic

brendanstl

Reaction score
PS search 1080P muppets you want the 4:47 version

I can't stop searching youtube for 1080P videos

PS I had no idea they were remaking Clash of the titans.... another great vid on droid along with a new Tron movie...... This screen alone is worth the 150 I paid for the phone.

Clash Of The Titans looks badass!!! Thanks for the heads up.

DogPaw

Reaction score
I use "Moto The Movie" trailer to show of the droid screen :)

brendanstl

Reaction score