1 Year Contract

Jaxidian

Team FreeMyMoto
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.jaxidian.org
the price she gave me was 269 after the rebate. no other issues dealing with a one year contract only $70 increase in price. there were no other changes. Her words not mine.

Okay, good. All-of-a-sudden I thought they might try to screw us over on the rebate if we only went for a 1-year contract.

QuickSilver98

Reaction score
Man i am torn now, i was really hoping best buy would offer the 1 year contract but just called mine and they wont. So now its the debate between going to verizon to get the 1 year price and hopefully best buy will have some accessories i could use my 50 deposit on, or just sucking it up and getting a 2 year contract. any advise?

I'd go with the 1 year contract, especially if you like to have the latest and greatest. With the market the way it is, this phone will be ancient in 7 months and I wouldn't want to be stuck with it for an additional year. I think the extra $70 is worth it.

ninefall

Reaction score
My friend at VZW confirmed the $370 with $100 rebatefor 1yr. If anyone cares....

mapexvenus

Reaction score
How about buying the phone outright if I am ineligible for an upgrade? I got my Droid in Nov 2010, and paid full price to upgrade to an INC a few months ago. Best Buy didn't give me an answer when I pre-ordered, hence the question here.

I don't mind paying up to $700 for the X since I will be selling my INC as soon I get my X.

AksNYC

Reaction score
It seems to now be available with 1-yr at $229, at least that's the price I placed an order on.