1 must have free app

jturkish

Reaction score
its called Advanced Task Killer and u can get from marketplace or whatever googles app store is called.

there is no task manager on the device to close apps so alot of issues like slowness or freezing can be remedied, even battery life can be extended if u keep the number of running apps to a minimum.

also keep in mind pressing hold down the home key shows most recent used apps, it doesnt show what apps are currently running

Zippster

Reaction score
I've just been using : settings/application settings/running services, to kill them. This app is definitely a step saver though.

Last edited:

Slighter

Reaction score
Absolutely. The first app I downloaded. Much better than task manager on the now retired Q9c.

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'll try this one out. I download Taskiller but when my phone started lagging BAD all of a sudden, killing everything didn't help. Maybe the app you recommended will do a better job. I had to end up rebooting the phone, I'm still not sure what caused that.

mjs31

Reaction score
Yep...2nd one I got yesterday. Actually saw it on the VZ reps phone I was playing with while getting my own. There is actually a lot of nice free items out there. I like the backgrounds app (a bunch of free backgrounds) and Mabilo for a ton of free ringtones. SMS popup is also really nice and there is a vibrate settings one where you can customize your vibrations to anything you want.

aka_rob

Reaction score
get apps from the "market"

Within the first hour of using the phone I knew I needed some sort of task manager so I found this one and it is great.

There has got to be a way to get apps to close fully when exiting...