Alarm clock stuck on?

yamasxv

Reaction score
My phone when I am at the unlock pattern screen, before actually unlocking it shows that I have an alarm set for Fri @ 12:30 pm. When I go to alarm clock it doesnt show any alarm which is set and none of the options are for Fri @ 12:30pm. It also is showing up in the top right corner of my screen right next to the clock. It seems like the alarm must be running in the background, but I use advanced task killer and it doesnt show the alarm clock running @ all and I have killed every running app, it has also been on since before last friday and it didnt go off on friday @ 12:30. Am I missing something? Thanks

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
My phone when I am at the unlock pattern screen, before actually unlocking it shows that I have an alarm set for Fri @ 12:30 pm. When I go to alarm clock it doesnt show any alarm which is set and none of the options are for Fri @ 12:30pm. It also is showing up in the top right corner of my screen right next to the clock. It seems like the alarm must be running in the background, but I use advanced task killer and it doesnt show the alarm clock running @ all and I have killed every running app, it has also been on since before last friday and it didnt go off on friday @ 12:30. Am I missing something? Thanks
Quit using advanced task killer and stop worrying about what's running in the background. Droid can manage everything just fine without your help.

Was your previous phone a Blackberry?

OP
Y

yamasxv

Reaction score
Quit using advanced task killer and stop worrying about what's running in the background. Droid can manage everything just fine without your help.

Was your previous phone a Blackberry?

I know it can manage it just fine, but I like not having to charge my phone every 4 hours too.

crspang

Reaction score
I personnaly like using ATK just for the fun of it, and I don't care how many people comment on how it's not necessary, I'm still gonna do it, even it ain't needed.