Reaction score
How do I make my Droid 2 1.4 Ghz?
I've seen it's possible
I have a rooted droid 2 with a squidly custom rom something like that
Please help
I'm new too this

Thanks.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

i have squidly as well if u have squidly 2.3.20.1 or .2 there should be an app called gscript lite open it up and scroll down to where it says overclock 1.4ghz then click on it and it'll tell u it is now overclocked. If you dont have gscript lite you need to have an app called terminal emulator and then open it up and type su then hit enter then type in after the # symbol oc1.4 then you will be overclocked to 1.4ghz hope this helped any probs ask away!

Also be aware that 1.4 is the high end for the phone. So there is a chance that your phone will become unstable.

tappin and a talkin

if anything id recommend 1.2 or 1.3 those r usually the most popular

EDIT: If you want to do 1.2 or 1.3 just replace 1 of those with the 1.4 for term emulator so oc1.2 or oc1.3 or in gscript look for 1.2 or 1.3ghz

Aha thanks guys
lol I though you had to type oc 1.3
But I just found out it had to be together

well since squid put the gscript on its so much easier to not have to remember all the commands but if your using term emulator u need just type oc1.3 no spaces

And then do I just then reboot my phone or do what?

naw it should be overclocked when you tell it to overclock if you reboot you lose the overclock i actually don't know how to make it set on boot you'd have to ask squid or someone who knows it

Oh alright thanks anyways :D

I don't have squidly. I have GummyJar. Will the terminal emulator method work the same?
well since squid put the gscript on its so much easier to not have to remember all the commands but if your using term emulator u need just type oc1.3 no spaces

No you need squidly unless gummyjar has scripts in it you'd have to ask kejar, but you can only do that for squidly because he programed it for that

Haha yeah np but I've nvr tried gummyjar so you'd have to talk to kejar if he has scripts in his rom

Back