ZapXginger 4.1 = awesome

CD95YJ

Reaction score
ZapXginger 4.1 is an awesome ROM for the GB 4.5.588 leak. My battery life so far is great, quadrent scores of almost 1900 and it runs smooth.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

pin0y23

Reaction score
you should try out gingerbread, though the quadrant is a somewhat unstable rating, Ihit almost 2k on liberty gb... it's pretty damn smooth, and as for battery life.. well... I only have to charge my phone once to get through the day and at the end of it I still have about 60 to 70 percent... and I go on facebook and play words with friends... alot.

OP
CD95YJ

CD95YJ

Reaction score
This is gingerbread. I like liberty to a point, but I like some blur without having to figure out what to add back in.

qman66

Reaction score
you should try out gingerbread, though the quadrant is a somewhat unstable rating, Ihit almost 2k on liberty gb... it's pretty damn smooth, and as for battery life.. well... I only have to charge my phone once to get through the day and at the end of it I still have about 60 to 70 percent... and I go on facebook and play words with friends... alot.
do u know how i can get liberty gb?

eriscrazy

Reaction score
do u know how i can get liberty gb?

Download liberty toolbox donate version. $5.00 fillers for that app