zagg for bionic.

themistah

Reaction score
Installation was not hard it was easy and i am happy with the results just a question i oredered one for my GF for her droid x and it looks like sh*t so i went ahead and removed it ordered another one ($4.00) and was extra carefull and it still looks like sh*t.... any one had the same issue before ?

Lakilaulea

Reaction score
When you say sh*t, do you mean it's not lining up correctly, or fit right, or has dimples, or what?

OP
themistah

themistah

Reaction score
Fitment was good just the micro air bubbles and then developed wrinkles....weird....the one on the bionic looks perfect

Lakilaulea

Reaction score
Well, I used to use Zagg for everything; my phones, iPods, even a netbook. So I've applied them many times. I don't have the Zagg on my Bionic, I got the Skinomi instead, but the application method is the same and the protectors (texture and thickness wise) are almost identical. I know when I first started putting them on, unless I painstakingly smoothed out the film over and over.... And then some more just to make sure I got all the liquid out.. It would develop tiny bubbles, especially around the outer edges, and they would ultimately turn into little dips and wrinkles like an orange. Maybe you stopped using the little scraper thing that comes with it after you got out what you thought was the last of the bubbles, but there were still tiny droplets of liquid still under there. When the liquid eventually dried, it wrinkled over. If you apply another wet screen protector, make sure you keep smoothing everything out from the center toward the outer corners and blot with a cleaning cloth each time. You'd be amazed how much liquid is still under it after you think you've gotten all the bubbles out.

OP
themistah

themistah

Reaction score
I just thought it was weird since the bionic zagg looks perfect.....thanks for the tips.