Does anyone know of a racing game that works on the Bionic?

DPSTL

Reaction score
I just downloaded Raging Thunder Play and had to uninstall and refund. Looked great but only drove in reverse...no sh** it kept going backwards and crashing into stuff. Anyway...I bought my wife the iPhone 4s and my son is playing Real Racing2. What an awesome game...would like that on DROID.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

dlo-htown

Reaction score
I just downloaded Raging Thunder Play and had to uninstall and refund. Looked great but only drove in reverse...no sh** it kept going backwards and crashing into stuff. Anyway...I bought my wife the iPhone 4s and my son is playing Real Racing2. What an awesome game...would like that on DROID.

I'm having some fun with Drag Racing.

Mmracing

Reaction score
I like the drag racing as well. I don't like having to start over like I just did when the premium version of the game was updated on Amazon. BAH!

jfrancis

Reaction score
Looks like Asphalt 6 from gameloft.com is working on the Bionic. Caveat is that you have to buy it from gameloft.com (~5 bucks) and when you get another handset it won't transfer.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
I had the original Raging Thunder on my OG Droid and it works fine on my Bionic.

OP
DPSTL

DPSTL

Reaction score
@jfrancis..
Thanks for the info. Just bought it but have to get to a wiring to download it. Can't do in on VZW's network.

Heywood

Reaction score
NFS Hot Pursuit recently made available for all android phones. Also check out Reckless Getaway

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
And if you're into something a bit different, try Reno Air Racing. It's free, so try it anyways. If you don't like it, you can just get rid of it. It really looks decent on the Bionic.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
drag racing is awesome ... and they just released it on ios too ... I compete w my friends for the best times.... highly addicting lol

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
And if you're into something a bit different, try Reno Air Racing. It's free, so try it anyways. If you don't like it, you can just get rid of it. It really looks decent on the Bionic.

Looks interesting, I'll give it a shot.