1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Youtube commenting and browsing with the d-pad

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by JonKyu, Nov 23, 2009.

1. JonKyu

JonKyu New Member

Hey guys, I've been using my droid and scouring the droid forums for about two weeks now and thought I knew just about everything about my phone. I guess that is false because I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to comment on a youtube video. I've used the youtube app and have seen the comment option in the menu, I didn't get the urge to try and comment until recently but couldn't figure out how to do it. Is this even possible right now?

Also I actually love the keyboard and the d-pad it's much more precise for me when navigating with the browser. With the droid's keyboard it allows me to almost not have to touch the screen. But I couldn't figure out to close open windows via the browser. I know its kinda finicky but I thought it'd be handy if I just wanted to use the d-pad. Thanks for any help!