Your Widgets?

thorn22

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I just got a DInc last night and am loving it so far. I came from a Blackberry Curve and there's no looking back.

I have a question regarding Widgets. I was just curious as to what you all have on your 6 screens, besides the home screen. Right now I have: Weather, Facebook, Twitter, Calendar, Bookmarks, and Favorite Contacts.

Just trying to get an idea if there is anything else that I would rather have with easy access.

Also, I have browsed this forum a bunch, but if there is anything you couldnt live without or that is a MUST for a new owner, please let me know!!

Thanks everyone!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I just got a DInc last night and am loving it so far. I came from a Blackberry Curve and there's no looking back.

I have a question regarding Widgets. I was just curious as to what you all have on your 6 screens, besides the home screen. Right now I have: Weather, Facebook, Twitter, Calendar, Bookmarks, and Favorite Contacts.

Just trying to get an idea if there is anything else that I would rather have with easy access.

Also, I have browsed this forum a bunch, but if there is anything you couldnt live without or that is a MUST for a new owner, please let me know!!

Thanks everyone!

I recommend replacing those with Beautiful Widgets. It will cost you a few bucks but it's well worth it. In the Market.

Reaction score
definitely get beautiful widgets. i love the pulse news widget too, its good for... well anything you want to read about

jpd

Reaction score
I have the following
1. Turtle widget which is a picture frame widget
2. Todo List widget which is good for making a list of things you need to do.
3. Smooth Calendar which shows things programed into my calendar
4. Poweramp music widget and Amazon mp3 widget for music.
5. Scorecenter widget for sports scores
6. Beautiful Widgets is nice
7. Quick setting and quick battery are also both useful widgets

The best ap I have on my phone is quick calendar. It is an ap that allows you to speak any calendar event you have. You say the event, date, time, and it automatically enters the info into your calendar for you. It's like Voodoo and is an awesome ap.

Last edited: