Your Verizon order has shipped!

droidphreak

Reaction score
I will receive my X tomorrow! I'm very excited. Coming from an Incredible. I really wanted the screen real estate. Screen protectors and talons case sit on my desk in preparation. Yay!

Aximtreo

Reaction score
X

I will receive my X tomorrow! I'm very excited. Coming from an Incredible. I really wanted the screen real estate. Screen protectors and talons case sit on my desk in preparation. Yay!

Got mine today; you will love it.:icon_ banana:dancedroid

OP
droidphreak

droidphreak

Reaction score
About 2 weeks. After playing with my friends X I had a hard time with the little screen the DInc had. DOnt get me wrong, the DInc is a great device. I just had screen envy. I use my phone for mostly websurfing and watching videos on Youtube. So for me the large screen is a huge bonus. Plus my eyes are not as good as they use to be so a large screen makes everything so much easier to read.

Jacknut

Reaction score

I got notification that mine has shipped and I should have it tomorrow also. Im coming from the Palm Pre Plus, I love the hotspot for storm chasing, but I think with the DX I wont need to bring my laptop even.

Im so excited Im hyperventilating!
Ok maybe not that excited, but pretty stoked!

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Congrats - what great news on a Monday!!

DoDaDamnThing

Reaction score
That's cool congrats!!! Ordered mine last week and I was given a ship date of 9/9/10.....I'm coming off the Blackberry Bold with ATT. Played with my friend's Droid Incredible and I knew I had to have the X!

Have Fun and Enjoy your X dancedroid

Million

Reaction score
when did you order?
what was your eta?

I put in the order yesterday eta is 9/13 hopefully it is earlier

Mamaperk

Reaction score
Mine will be in my hands tomorrow too. So excited!

Ordered 8/17
Shipped 8/27

Sherry
Sent from Droid

OP
droidphreak

droidphreak

Reaction score
I placed my order on 8/18. Which im told was the cutoff for the 8/31 ship date. Whats interesting is it did ship a day earlier then they said it would so im getting it on the 31st instead of the 1st. Pretty cool :)